- Minimal frame with wide 56″ x 14 3/8″ flame viewing area
- Two heat settings (750W/1500W) with thermometer (68-88°F) or constant on
- 6 flame color options and 10 media bed color options
- 5 flame and media bed light intensity settings
- 3 flame speeds and timer up to 8 hours
- Can be plugged in or hardwired
- Smartphone compatibility
- Turn on or off by voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Includes log set, crystals, and driftwood.
The heart of Touchstone’s electric fireplaces is the flame itself. We tell our customers the flame will transcend your expectations, and they will not fail to impress. The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and they look great in any room of the house.
Multiple flame colors
To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire. The flames that Touchstone Home Products™ fireplaces create are natural enough to have friends and family think you own a traditional wood burning fireplace.
This fireplace has 60 color combinations, allowing you to set just the right mood. The lighting and heating options of this fireplace offer you the ability to customize your atmosphere to your liking. With both its look and performance, Sideline® Elite gives you the total package. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote control. (Batteries not included)
Yes, it does heat your room
What makes the Sideline® Elite unique is its heating capabilities. It allows you to recess your electric fireplace into the wall while also providing heat through the vent in the front of the unit. The Sideline® Elite offers two heat settings which quickly add heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft. Please note the heater isn’t designed to be the primary heat source in your room or home. It’s designed to warm up a cool evening, or bring the temperature of a room up a few degrees. The visual appeal and heat emitted by your electric fireplace place in addition to your home’s primary heating source will provide your room with a cozy and calming aura. Your electric fireplace’s heat settings can be controlled using the remote or the controls on the front of the unit, and you also have the option of controlling the heat by setting up the Sideline® Elite’s built-in heat timer.
Mounting and Use
The versatile Sideline® Elite electric fireplace offers two installation options. Although it is essentially designed for insertion in your wall, it can also be mounted on your wall. Instructions for mounting and install come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided. We recommend placing your Sideline® Elite 60 at least 20” below your ceiling or 8” below your mounted flat screen TV because of its heating feature.
- 2 heat settings (high and low) with thermostat
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off up to 8 hrs
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 8 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame Color: Black
- Fireplace Dimensions: 59 3/4″ wide x 19 1/4″ high x 5 1/2″ deep
- Firebox Dimensions: 58 7/16″ wide x 18″ high x 5 1/8″ deep
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 58 3/4″ wide x 18 1/4″ high x 6″ deep
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 66″ wide x 25″ high x 10″ deep
- Fire Dimensions: 56″ wide x 14 3/8″ tall
- Part number: 80037
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU’s: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 62 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 72 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up