The "Lunar" fire bowl by Elementi is a stunning addition to your contemporary space. Minimalistic styling is in, and so is concrete, so we have a winner. It's a head-turner, so we recommend it for larger spaces where it can really shine as a centerpiece.
- All installation equipment and instructions are included.
- Propane is easier to install and can be quickly and safely connected to any propane tank.
- Natural Gas options must be connected to a Natural Gas line. All equipment is included but we do recommend using a specialty Natural Gas plumber to complete the work.
- Protect your "Lunar" fire pit from the elements with an Elementi Canvas Cover
- Don't want your propane tank visible? We don't blame you. Hide it and complete the look with a matching Cast Concrete Tank Cover
- Model # OFG101
- Body construction: High performance cast concrete
- Burner ring size: 12" diameter
- Burner ring construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: 23.7" diameter (I.D.)
- Burner pan construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off •
- Product size: 42" x 42" x 16"
- Product weight: 126 lbs
- Natural gas: Model # OFG101-NG
- Propane: Model # OFG101-LP
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs
- Certification: CSA Certified
- Media: 0.6 cubic feet of lava rock (included)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Optional: Canvas Cover Available